Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tip of the Day!

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting my life is so hectic right now. my birthday was 3 days ago and I just started school. I've been so busy! Also Kandace you need to email me your address so I can give you your lip gloss! Anyways I have recently discovered a very helpful tip! Have you ever gone to a sad movie where you cried? Then after you cry your make-up is all messed up? Well I found a solution. If you start to cry take a Q-tip and put it gently on the inner corner of your eye. The Q-tip will draw the tear straight to it so it won't spill over causing a tear. This way your make-up stays nice and fresh. I found this tip very helpful! I will try to post again tomorrow!

Stay Beautiful!

0 comments:

Add This To Your Blog or Website!