- Muscle diagrams of poses
- Videos for how to get into a pose
- Make-Your-Own Routine Option
- Already made routines
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Sunday, July 4, 2010
- First off, don't be too uptight on what you eat today, meaning, allow yourself so wiggle room. Just think, you can work extra hard on your workout tomorrow and be fine. The more you restrict yourself, the more likely you will binge!
- If you have already started munching on all the junk food and can't stop, don't beat yourself up about. There's always a new day tomorrow. I like to do a detox the day after I eat super unhealthy meaning drinking nothing but water the day after and munching on fruits and veggies all day. Also remember, one pound is equal to 3,500 calories.
- Before you eat, drink a glass of water it will fill up a little bit of space in your stomach and not make you over eat.
- If your craving something sweet, try adding a low-cal Crystal Light packet to your water to curve your sweet tooth. If your still craving whatever it is after 20 minutes, then go ahead and have a piece of the darn thing! Just make it a reasonably sized one!
- When at parties, try to stay away from the snack table. For instance, don't stand and chat by it that will make you more likely to grab things to snack on.
- If you think that there won't be any healthy snacks, pack your own. ( I always pack a couple things just in case.) A few of my favorite things to pack are portion controlled low-fat chips, an apple or a kiwi, grapes, edamame, and a granola bar.
- If you want to snack on things go for things that aren't too sugary, fried, or grease soaked. So if you want chips, lean more toward the ones that have less grease.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
Foods that are high in bad fat, unhealthy carbs, and sugar.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
So I had a fun little post for Easter. I've noticed so many new Peep Marshmallow colors have come out and I've realized I have a lot of eyeshadows the same color! I wanted to share with you the colors that matched them so if you can use the to do festive make-up!
- Green Peep- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Graffiti
- Yellow Peep- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Honey
- Blue Peep- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Peace
- Purple Peep- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Ransom
- Orange Peep- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Shag
- Pink Peep- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Fishnet
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Posted by xoxoTori at 2:22 PM
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
- Underland - Flash
- Alice - Painkiller
- Chessur- Chopper
- White Rabbit - Polyester Bride
- Oraculum- Baked
- Queen- Last Call
- Wonderland- Maui Wowie
- Curiouser- Grifter
- Muchness- X
- Mushroom - Mushroom
- Absolem- Homegrown
- Drink Me Eat Me- Sin
- Midnight Tea Party- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
- Vorpal- S&M
- Mad Hatter- Twice Baked
- Jabberwocky- Oil Slick
Saturday, March 6, 2010
- Use a deep conditioner once a week on your hair. This allows it to gain strength to repair itself from the week. (Try Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner, 3 Minute Masque)
- Have a lazy day! Pick a day that you can give your hair a rest from hot styling tools. Braid your hair or put it in a bun the night before so when you wake up and take it out you'll have gorgeous waves!
- Before you dive into the pool (or ocean), rinse your hair with water and apply a leave in conditioner. The hair follicle is very porous so it will absorb pretty much any chemical in the pool. This will cause it to become dry. Applying a deep conditioner makes the hair absorb that instead of the icky chlorine and salt water. (Try Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Cream)
- If you want extra volume instead of teasing it try hair rollers. It gives you that all around beautiful lift, not to mention it makes it look shinier too! Use bigger sized rollers for more volume and smaller ones for a curlier look (that has volume of course!) (Try Conair CHV14J Instant Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo-Sized Rollers)