Monday, May 4, 2009

Look Of The Day!

Well, technically it was last weeks look but its all good (: I figured you guys would still like it anyway! Its a Smokey burgundy/pinkish eye.



What I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Shadow in Sin
Urban Decay Shadow in Last Call
Urban Decay Shadow in Maui Wowie
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Bourbon
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Yeyo
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Bare Minerals All Over Face Color in Bare Radiance
The Balm Hot Mama Blush


Here's a quick summery of what I did!

First, I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then, I added Sin as my base color. After Sin, I lightly dusted Last Call all over my lid until it was even coloring. Then I pulled up the shadow a bit to give it that harsh edge cat eye effect. (You can use tape for a guideline if you need too!) Once I did that I took Maui Wowie and started in the middle of my lid and blended left to right until it faded. (Don't use too much Maui Wowie) After all of that I took Yeyo and lined my upper lid and waterline to give the wide eye look to my eyes. Then I lined my lower lash line with Bourbon. Apply about two to three full coats of mascara. Then start on your face make-up. Lightly dust Bare Radiance all over your face to give you that healthy glow. Then apply Hot Mama Blush to the apples of your cheeks. Voila, your finished!

0 comments:

Add This To Your Blog or Website!