Thursday, July 22, 2010

You Ate It, Negate It!


Now I got this idea from Shape Magazine. I thought it would be a great thing to post on my blog every once and a while to remind people how many calories certain treats really are and what would would have to do to burn it off! So today I thought, since its Summer and all, that I would list a few things that may be at a Summer BBQ.

One Serving of Chocolate Ice Cream (1/2 Cup)
Calories: 143
Total Fat: 7g
Carbs: 18g
Protein: 2g
How To Burn It Off: Going on a leisure bike ride (under 10 mph) for 40 minutes.

One Serving of Lays Potato Chips (1 oz)
Calories: 150
Total Fat: 10g
Carbs: 15g
Protein: 2g
How To Burn If Off: Kick Boxing for 18 minutes

One Cup of Home Made Potato Salad
Calories: 358
Total Fat: 20g
Carbs: 27g
Protein: 6g
How To Burn If Off: Playing a game of Soccer for 55 minutes

1 comments:

Stephie said...

I like this concept! Great post, thanks.

Add This To Your Blog or Website!