For Easter my family and my friends family are getting together, so I was looking up some fun recipes to make for dinner or dessert! Then I found this really yummy one that's great for Easter! Its actually made with a few Peeps, you know, those little bunny and chick marshmallows! Yummy, so if you want to check it out click here!
- In The 1950's it took 27 hours to make one single chick, now it takes only six minutes!
- Each Peep has 32 calories and ZERO grams of fat!
- There are enough Peeps made in one year that you could circle the Earth, twice!
- Yellow is the number one color sold of the bunnies and chicks Peeps!
- If you put a Peep in the microwave for 15-25 seconds it will expand over twice its size! Be careful though it could pop!