Wednesday, January 2, 2008

D.I.Y French Tip.

Just recently I learned a way you can do your own French Tip and its
pretty easy if your willing to take time. Well what I used
was scotch tape! What I did was I took scissors and would cut off a piece that was pretty big so
it would cover the part that you didn't want to paint. After that
I would cut the top of the piece of tape curved
then stick it on my nail. When you are sticking it on your nails make sure it is even for all nails so it isn't like one nail is too
thick and the other too thin. After I put them on all my nails evenly I would paint
the top were the nail was exposed. Let it dry completely. Then its your choice if want to do a second
coat or not.(If you chose the second coat make sure it is completely dry again before you do this next step.) Now take off the tape slowly so it won't rip why your taking it off.
Now paint your nail with a clear coat.
You can use fun colors for the holidays. For me I painted mine silver for New Years.
Now you got an easy way to do your own French Tip without having to pay other people to do it for you. Here's a picture of my nails I did my self. Sorry its a little blurry its my camera phone.


xoxo, Tori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, really helped me with my frenchies!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Thanks for the comment.
I like your blog, especially this tip. I think I might try it. :)

Add This To Your Blog or Website!